Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hartland Mansion Las Vegas

There is much speculation about The Hartland Mansion with Toni and Larry Hart. In fact, just the other day I came across a lady who has known Toni Hart for over 40 years. I was shocked to learn that she started out as a Call Girl years ago in Las Vegas. A form of prostitution. Yet she claims to be a humanitarian. And to make this clear, that very lady that knows Toni Hart for over 40 years is sitting next to me as I print this. So it should prove to be accurate. Toni Hart claims that Elvis Presley used to own her home and that he once lived their. But my dear lady friend sitting next to me states that this is Bogus! Tony Hart, who performs wedding ceremonies tells this to each of her clients to sell her package deals. My lady friend sitting next to me states that Presley would have never lived in such a dive. It really is a low end facility that caters to the most boring parties. Her son Larry claims to have won 2 grammy awards. After extensive research throughout the Grammy Association, again this statement is false and misleading. As if mother and son try to out lie the other. Throughout this research through the Grammy Association, there is no grammy award ever issued to a Larry Hart, period. His name cannot be found anywhere by anyone. The self-proclaimed 2 Time-Wanna Be grammy award winner. My lady friend attended a Christmas Party at Hartland and Toni Hart was making a speech at how she hoped one day that her son Larry would marry and have children. But the audience roared because they all know that he's gay and proud of it. If his mother knew this she'd kill him. At each and every reception that Toni does, she tells her audience that she has performed over 70,000 wedding ceremonies. But my lady friend sitting next to me says do the math. There is only 365 days in a year. And Hart has been doing it for 15 years. That would be over 500 weddings a year. Hard to believe? You bet. Thats over 200,000 people that they lied to about Elvis and two grammys. You can't hide, lose or forget a one-time grammy winner, let alone 2. The Harts built a pink room complete with a cardboard picture of Elvis which they call "The Elvis Room". Unfortunately, those suckers believe it and some don't. I really feel for the brides and grooms who she faces with Bible in hand and lying right to their faces, BOP! Information like this really needs to get out there. So if your planning a wedding in Las Vegas, stay away from The Harts. Take it some place else, but not The Hartless Mansion. I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank my lady friend who is sitting next to me and shedding some light about these people. If you married at The Hartland Mansion and heard all of this ego and fabrication and paid for it believing it, you may have a lawsuit on your hands with an open and shut case. Any investigation will prove that Elvis didn't live there and Larry Hart never won anything but the trophys that he made up himself. Don't be fooled! You will see pictures with celebrities on the walls. Big Deal! Anyone can do that. I have a few of those myself. Be Forewarned!

14 comments:

The Godfather said...

Larry Hart was nominated for a Grammy in 1977, and won in 1978 and 1979. All in the Gospel category. So the statement that he won two Grammys is accurate.

tmoz said...

Im an Eye Witness to the Grammy.Its in Toni's Master Bedroom at Hartland Mansion.

tmoz said...

Im an Eye Witness to the Grammy.Its in Toni's Master Bedroom at Hartland Mansion.

tmoz said...

Im an Eye Witness to the Grammy.Its in Toni's Master Bedroom at Hartland Mansion.

tmoz said...

Im an Eye Witness to the Grammy.Its in Toni's Master Bedroom at Hartland Mansion.

tmoz said...

Im an Eye Witness to the Grammy.Its in Toni's Master Bedroom at Hartland Mansion.

tmoz said...

Im an Eye Witness to the Grammy.Its in Toni's Master Bedroom at Hartland Mansion.

DonaldTasker said...

My name is Donald Tasker and I lived in their home 1988-1989 they took me into their home and I was a care taker and Toni Hart is one of the most kindest people I have ever met. Larry and Linda hart are wonderful people and Gary will always be special to me a kind man I am homered to call friend. It's amazing how jelous others our of the Hart family and I know this they took me into their home and while this should not matter I am a black man who was homeless and I love Toni Hart who accepted me these are Christians not.only in name but deed and while I lived with them Toni allowed me to work another job which was at the Salvation Army where I also preached the Word of God sad how people judge what they do not know I have not seen them since 1990 but all I can say is thank you Toni.Gary Linda and Larry I will always love you and I miss all of you.and Gary I always missed you May God countinue to bless this wonderful family.

Donald Tasker

DonaldTasker said...

My name is Donald Tasker and I lived in their home 1988-1989 they took me into their home and I was a care taker and Toni Hart is one of the most kindest people I have ever met. Larry and Linda hart are wonderful people and Gary will always be special to me a kind man I am homered to call friend. It's amazing how jelous others our of the Hart family and I know this they took me into their home and while this should not matter I am a black man who was homeless and I love Toni Hart who accepted me these are Christians not.only in name but deed and while I lived with them Toni allowed me to work another job which was at the Salvation Army where I also preached the Word of God sad how people judge what they do not know I have not seen them since 1990 but all I can say is thank you Toni.Gary Linda and Larry I will always love you and I miss all of you.and Gary I always missed you May God countinue to bless this wonderful family.

Donald Tasker

Unknown said...

My friend Toni Hart recently passed away and I saw your blod as i searched opnline for news on her passing and I am deeply disturbed that someone would talk so hateful and disrespectful about someone or something they know nothing about .you have no right to make a blog on hear say ..you obviously do not know how to research .You love to hate .THE END …. 1978 Best Gospel Performance, Contemporary Or Inspirational What A Friend

Larry Hart, artist.

* Between 1965 and 1980, a self-produced artist received one GRAMMY Award as an artist and an additional GRAMMY Award as a producer in Record of the Year and Album of the Year categories.
……http://www.grammy.com/nominees/search?artist=Larry+Hart&field_nominee_work_value=&year=All&genre=14

Unknown said...

I just recently came to know about the Hartland Mansion through a dear friend of mine Brandon, who has known the Hart's for many years and now works closely with the Heir of the Estate Larry. Their is so much history stemming from the creation of the Mansion that anyone could learn from. So all the wasted energy trying to degrade the people or property associated with Hartland is very sad to me.Don't listen or judge the Great woman who had the strength and (balls) to make it a Legendary Historical Monument has earned my respect.

Unknown said...

I just recently came to know about the Hartland Mansion through a dear friend of mine Brandon, who has known the Hart's for many years and now works closely with the Heir of the Estate Larry. Their is so much history stemming from the creation of the Mansion that anyone could learn from. So all the wasted energy trying to degrade the people or property associated with Hartland is very sad to me.Don't listen or judge the Great woman who had the strength and (balls) to make it a Legendary Historical Monument has earned my respect.

Unknown said...

My name is Brandon Paregien.I'm the executive assistant to Mr. Larry Hart and Assistant Manager The Hart Mansion Las Vegas. All I can say is, "wow". The venom that drips from this person's thoughts is troubling.
Mrs. Hart a prostitute? What a vile thing to say about a woman. Not only is this a complete lie, it is also vulgar and ugly. Mrs. Hart was one of the kindest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She helped so many people who were down and out, I can't begin to count them. She fed them, housed them, counselled them, and gave them work so they didn't feel like they were accepting a hand out. She was an old fashioned, Texas lady who came from a family history steeped in philanthropy. Her father was an important executive within the Salvation Army. I could go on and on. Mrs. Hart passed away last year. We will miss her.
As for Larry Hart. The writer's facts are again, confused and completely untrue. Mr. Hart HAS won a grammy. I've held it in my hand many times. He has never claimed to have won two. I might add that winning a grammy is only one of Mr. Hart's many, many accomplishments. Not only is his talent undeniable , but his kindness is real and genuine. I don't believe I've ever witnessed him denying anyone who has asked for his help. No matter what, he digs into his pocket time and time again. It always fascinates me that people who cannot bear the thought of another human being being happy or doing well are always the first in line to tour the house or offer their undying friendship to the very people they feel the need to warn mankind about. So writer your "lady friend" turns out to be no lady at all. You yourself seem to have far too much time to waste if you can sit and conjure hurtful and damaging lies about someone you know nothing about. If you did you would be ashamed of the ugly things you wrote. Hopefully no one ever sits down with a "lady friend" and warns the public about you. Karma they say....oh well, I'm sure you know.
Good luck to you. To anyone reading this, I invite you to come to Hartland Mansion and learn for yourself the truth about this remarkable property as well as the people who live in it. Ask for Brandon. I would be more than happy to show you around, and of course the grammy award.

Unknown said...

Anyone seeing this outdated blog of garbage so be informed that Hartland is still alive and more beautiful than ever.Under the direct supervision and hands on help and funding from Larry Hart has transformed the Mansion into a Museum of historical value that any couple would be proud to be married there. Don't believe take a tour.Debbi Loggia Asst to Mr. Larry Hart